Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Political Science paper...the wait is over!

It has been a long few days, the grade for my Political Science paper was finally posted tonight.

Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Do you see that!? 100 baby!
(yes, i edited the post of my test grades because i don't want you to see that i don't test well)

(no, i have no idea what "Top Voices yada yada" is - but that is one rock'n 100...don't you think?)


"I would like to thank my parents, Mom & Dad, you're my inspiration.
My editor, Anne..."Gloria, Gloria...Gloria, Gloria!"
A special thanks to all the "Little People" - you rock my world!
And especially my fans...I would never have made it this far without you.
This award is for YOU...
Good night!"

1 comment:

Landlocked Shores said...

You ROCK!!! That is soooooo freaking awesome. I sucked at Poly Sci. YOU are my hero!
Way to go sistah!