Monday, December 17, 2007

the LEFT lane

Do you know why I always drive in the left lane?
Sure, you may think it is because I drive faster than the average Cracker Jack license carrying Atlantan, but it goes much deeper than that and today I realized why!
I drive in the left lane because it cuts my chances of being involved in an accident that is out of my control by 50%.
It's true! You see, if you drive in the left lane then you only have to watch out for...
blind spot UNcheckers,
blinker amnesia sufferers,
make-up appliers,
telephone breaker-uppers
and
'67 Ford drivin' illegal immigrant carpet layers talking on the phone with his buddy who is ridding in the BACK OF THE TRUCK going 80mph down I-75
...on my right side.
While on my left side...only a wall of concrete barriers. But if I run into them, someone in the right lane probably pushed me.



...no blinker amnesia sufferers were harmed in the taking of this photo

1 comment:

John IV said...

And taking pictures with your camera-phone is oh so safe!!