Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day 2007

What a great Christmas it has been. So much fun to spend time with my family and friends. I will post pictures soon...hopefully there are some good one's to share.

I received a "gift card" from Mom & Dad for a "massage" - and I can't wait to relax and take an hour to get ready for this coming semester...it is right around the corner!

Speaking of school, Sarah got me a digital recorder, so I can record all of my lectures this coming semester. I am so excited...thank you so much. With any luck I will do more than pass the TWO history classes I have on my plate.

And thanks to Kelly, I can plan my next international adventure...she gave me a world map and pins! I am so excited to hang it up and mark all the places I have been and want to go.

A really neat thing happened on Sunday; I was asked to sing in church as part of our ward Christmas Sacrament Meeting. I invited everyone to get up at the crack of dawn and come listen, but honestly did not think anyone would take me up on the offer...that's simply too early! But to my surprise, when I walked into the chapel on Sunday morning (running a bit late thanks to a downed power line) Mom & Nicki were sitting in the back row!!! Wow...seriously, so cool of you to come. It MADE MY DAY! Heck, it made my Christmas! Thank you so, so, so much!

Okay, well...this little worker bee has to be at the office in the morning (so lucky, I know!) so I'm off to bed.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all had as wonderful a day as I did.

Now bring on the 2008!

No comments: