Friday, October 26, 2007

Little People @ Trunk or Treat

When you don't have children of your own...you post pictures of everyone else's children. Here are pics of my Little People @ Trunk or Treat last weekend.


Belle (Katie), Sleeping Beauty (Alex) Cinderella (Caroline) & Cleopatra (Sariah)
Costumes: Grandma
Hair: Mom
Makeup Artist: Aunt Kathy

What a Joker - Miss Madeline

T.I. double g' RRR - Andrew

Comments from Tigger: "I can't BELIEVE she made me wear this! Thank goodness the tail won't stay on!"

Anne: pregnant princess

Andrew: "help me!"

Grandma: Mahana "Oh Johnny Ligo...where are you?"


Tinker Bell (Abbie)

John (John)

Minnie Mouse (Jenna)
Jamiee (Jamiee)

(Tanner: aka Spiderman)
Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies
Look Out! Here comes the Spiderman



No comments: